CHOOSE LANGUAGE

Powered By google

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A hangover ..

While driving on the road, just after the rain stopped…
Watching the crowd move away from PVR as the movie was a flop…

Sometimes the car became a bullock cart run by an angel with a victory shine in those eyes…
And sometimes the gear was changed according to Imran khan’s amplifier beats...
All the signals welcomed by laughing green and this world became a no horn zone with a slow motion moving around…
Roadside very far was a white beauty waving her hand…
Asking for a lift standing on the wet brown sand…
But who cares when the hangover is just to rise…

Windows opened and the woofer was loud, mixing the beats of huge public applauds…
Tiny droplets in the air adding soul touching nodes to this ultimate hangover raga…
Inhaling all the booze from the air…
Running on the rainbow with my arms open widespread wanting some more…

Heard my phone is ringing, showing 17 missed calls and 8 new messages but it doesn’t make an impression to me when I was going through an even more pleasurable feeling than having sex…
Shops, malls, bikes, and cars… all passing away but I’m on my way…
That huge light calling me, attracting me like a naked girl…

Making me wish again and again that this hangover never goes blur...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...